Colleen Aubrey 5 Star Facebook Review

Wicked garage is wonderful I've never hear o fit before but James was over fixing my neighbor's garage door and I said you know we could use somebody to fix our garage door cuz ours hasn't worked in months brand new garage door opener wouldn't work he came over spend 10 minutes and fix my garage door opener I don't even know what it was he did but he did the magic to it and ti works and eh didn't even charge me, how wonderful is that for somebody to take a look at your garage door opener and see what's wrong fix it and not charge you a big Hefty fee for doing that thank you so much James again!!!!!

Wicked Garage Door Services Salt Lake City, Utah We provide service, installation, repair, and sales for all your residential garage door and opener needs. (801) 971-4122

No comments:

Post a Comment