Garage Opener Repair in Farmington, UT

Garage Opener Repair in Farmington, UT


One of my customers in Farmington had done their best to repair there garage opener. They replaced the part that had worn out. After several attempts to diagnose the issue themselves they called me to assist them with their issue.

I did my normal routine of inspecting the opener and found the pin was bent, luckily it was salvageable and bent it back and softly put everything back together. Reset the limits and programmed the remotes and tested the door for proper balance and safety test.

The nice thing about having us repair you garage door or opener is we inspect and adjust the door for proper cycling. Stay safe out there and remember to smile my friends.

Thank you for following!

Wicked Garage Door Services Salt Lake City, Utah We provide service, installation, repair, and sales for all your residential garage door and opener needs. (801) 971-4122

No comments:

Post a Comment